Monday, May 10, 2010

Final Blog

I am a disciplined mind in the regards that I work steadily over time to improve my skills and understanding. I have learned a set way of writing and over time teachers and mentors have taught me ways of improving these writing skills. Over time I gradually test these new techniques and improve my writing. Over time it gets better and more improved.
The three characteristics that best describe me include: exhibiting curiosity, seeing others points of views, and exhibiting respect for other viewpoints. I am curious about different topics. For instance, I was interested in the details of Alzheimer's disease, so I created my blog to find specific details, treatments, and symptoms. Secondly, I like to take into account others view points. In my blog I have a video and post about a Doctor who believes that he has found a vaccine for Alzheimer's disease. I considered this and then decided on my stance on the subject. Finally, I respect others opinions. I don't believe that this one doctor is correct about his Alzheimer's vaccine. However, I respect his efforts in trying to control the disease and beliefs that this vaccine reverses the disease.
Throughout this blog, the most prevailing realization is that the general publics awareness about Alzheimer's disease is much to low. It is one of the leading cause of death among our population today and yet no one really knows how many it affects. I would go as far to say that most people know or have a family member that has had this desease, yet most don't even know how this disease really works.
I think it is important that Alzheimer's awareness is reaised throughout the United States and the world.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete